Sunday, 11 January 2015

Girl Online | Zoe Sugg

I don't know where to start.
Frist of I haven't finished the book yet, but I wanted to give my opinion so far, because most of the time the end of a book ruins it for me.
Right now I am at chapter thirty-six and I am really impressed actually. I really fell in love with the characters and at some parts the book even made laugh out loud, which doesn't happen often to me when I am reading a book. I can really identify with Penny, who is her clumsy self and not very good with boys. She is exactly the same as me, the only difference is the age and that she gets to go to New York and meets a gorgeous boy there.

So if this book is ever going to be a movie, I'd love to play Penny or just somehow be a part of it.

Also I really liked that the book talks about panic attacks and there is actually some useful advice in there, for those of you who suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, like me. As most of you probably know, Zoe also suffers form anxiety and panic attacks and that's why she is one of the best persons to give you some advice on that specific topic. I can just say that it help me so far to picture my fear.

Well I now finished reading the book and I am actually speechless. The End did not disappoint me at all. Although I did predict a few things throughout the book, which I normally hate, I did not get bored reading it, because there was always a thing that surprised me. I love how Zoe also covers the topic of low self esteem, which is a big issue for girls these days, cause there are so many misleading pictures and statements of how you have to look. This book shows that you yourself are a beautiful human being and no matter how hard things may seem at the moment there always is a way out and there is always someone who loves you.

And If you might not feel loved right now then I am telling you that I love you and you are beautiful no matter what size you are or what you look like. You are beautiful in your own way and that's what you've got to realise.

But all in all it is an amazing book and I recommend it to all of you out there.

Did anyone already read it if yes tell me in the comments down below what you think about the book.

S.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the book but I'm very interesed in it. Thanks for this post ♥

    marissalev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :)

      S.
      www.myfabulousworld271214.blogspot.co.at

      Delete