Sunday, 4 January 2015

Little Box


Does anyone else have a little box with all their memories?
 Well, I do have one and I just dared to look into it, after really long time and I have to say I am freakishly emotional right now. There are so many memories of people I lost and friends that left. So many memories, that hurt, but also so many beautiful, like how I met my best friend and how I did get my A levels.
I miss the old times and I wish I’d have a time machine, to go back and relive the moments and enjoy them even more, because they passed by so quickly and then they are gone forever. I never knew that those memories would ever mean that much to me or could hurt me so much. I never would have predicted, that I would miss those times and those people, who sometimes gave me a really hard time, that much.
I look like a sad clown right now, because I am grinning and crying at the same time. I should start to live in the moment and don’t care that much about the future, because lately I am so afraid about what’s going to happen, that I forget to live and enjoy life. I mean I am breathing and stuff, but I am not really living.
Wow that’s getting really depressive and deep again, so I should probably stop here. I just wanted to know if anyone else feels like this.
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment