| H&M Home - 3,98€ |
I just had to get this cute bowl, because my rings always were all over in my room and I could never find them, which really annoyed me.
| H&M Home - 6,98€ |
If you've got a sweet tooth like I do, then this is the right thing for you.
This huge jar is filled with one of my favourite sweets the "Haribo Soft Bears" stands next to my bed, which was the best and worst idea I've ever had. *eats one and smiles*
| Mac - Diva |
This colour has been my absolute favourite this whole season. It's just the perfect dark red and it's always sold out, so it must be good. Right? So if you can get your hands on one buy it, you won't regret it. :)
| Mac - Ruby Woo |
| Girl online - Zoe Sugg |
I think I don't have to say much about this, cause let's be honest it's just amazing. And if you want to read more about what exactly I think about the book just click this link: http://myfabulousworld271214.blogspot.co.at/2015/01/girl-online-zoe-sugg.html
Buy it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Girl-Online-Zoe-Sugg-Zoella/dp/0141357274
| Frends headphones Layla -119€ |
I hope you like my little insight into my favourites.
What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments down below.
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment