Saturday, 27 December 2014

Losing a friend


Losing a friend is always hard, but if he used to be a very good friend or you best it’s even harder.
I lost my best friend and it’s even worse for me, because I’ve got anxiety and trust issues. There are only a few people, who actually know, that I’ve got anxiety and even less, who I’d call friends.
It took me an awful long time to let him into my heart and tell him the things he knows about me.

I trusted him and he just left me for some other girl? It’s not that I haven’t tried really hard to get on with her, but she didn’t want to. I wanted to talk with her like adults do and even (this is a big step for me) say sorry for whatever I did, that she didn’t like. But she kept telling him that she doesn’t want him to see me or talk to me and that’s what he did. He forgot about me in a split second and left me all alone. He just trashed nearly 10 years of friendship with me, but also with his other friends, to be with a girl who doesn’t treat him right. He used to be such a nice guy, but he is full on changed now. I don’t recognize him any longer and that hurts an awful lot. 

Has anyone ever been in a situation like this?

I am sorry for that really depressing first post but well I just had to write this down and get it out of my head.  

S.

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I've too lost a friend like that. It's truly horrible. If you want to talk, we could do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I really appreciate your offer. :)

      S.

      Delete
  2. I totally know how you feel! I mean, of course I haven't been in the exact situation as yours, but I've lost so many friends because of moving schools and everything, and being bullied... It just sucks, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, especially because we went trough so many things together. But the worst part by far is, that I am not sure if the friendship was a lie or not, because he basically lied about everything.
      And if you are getting bullied it is really hard, but it gets better even tough you might not believe it. Trust me I would know.

      S.

      Delete