Sunday, 16 August 2015

How to not miss your boyfriend too much


So my boyfriend is going to be gone for another three weeks, which obviously bothers me, because I miss him a lot.

In order to not miss him as much, I figured out a few tricks to keep myself as occupied as possible.

1.       Friends:

Hang out with your friends and keep doing fun stuff, like go for a walk. (I know for most of you that’s not the most fun thing ever, but I just love nature.) Or just catch up with someone you haven’t seen for a while. It’s always good to see old friends again.

2.       Family:

Spend time with your family. I don’t do this often enough myself, but today I called my grandma and asked her if I could visit her on Saturday and she was just soo happy about that.  

MylifeasEva - Youtube
3.       Redecorate:

If it’s your room or if you are just getting rid of a few pieces in your wardrobe doesn’t matter. This doesn’t have to be expensive either; there are so many amazing DIYs out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCdjYDm7cwo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5VY-tGoyv0&list=PLh7CAu9HggIvYnVYtCVYj7UNHntIeppgH

Have you got any tips?

Let me know in the comments down below :)

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment